Union Pacific will conduct multiple one-day street closures April 23-25 for scheduled railroad track maintenance.
Each closure will last 7 a.m.-7 p.m. on the day it is scheduled, weather permitting.
Friday, April 23
- Ben Jordan Street between Port Lavaca Highway and North Street
- North Brownson Street between East Goodwin Avenue and Port Lavaca Highway
- George Street between Port Lavaca Highway and East Commercial Street
Saturday, April 24
- Mockingbird Lane between Main Street and Gemini Court
- Crestwood Street between Main Street and Navarro Street
Sunday, April 25
- Airline Road between Main Street and Navarro Street
- Hiller Street between Main Street and North Liberty Street
- Red River Street between Main Street and North Liberty Street
Additional road closures are expected throughout April as maintenance continues. More information will be provided as it becomes available.
All businesses will remain open and accessible, and the public is encouraged to continue to support businesses in the work zone. Through traffic can avoid delays in the work zone by seeking alternate routes.
For more information, contact Union Pacific at 888-870-8777.