Keep Victoria Beautiful Beautification Awards
- May 2022 - Santa Rita Market, 107 W. Santa Rosa St.
- April 2022 - Los Reyes Mexican Grill, 6908 N. Navarro St.
- March 2022 - University of Houston-Victoria, 3007 N. Ben Wilson St.
- February 2022 - Twice Blessed Showroom, 104 W. Commercial St.
- January 2022 - Wienerschnitzel, 3602 N. John Stockbauer Dr.
- December 2021 - Cryo Depot, 104 E. Rio Grande St.
- November 2021 - The Texan, 7305 N. Main St.
- October 2021 - Tokyo Grill, 5006 N. Navarro St.
- September 2021 - Appliance Pro, 2401 E. Mockingbird Ln.
- August 2021 - Frost Bank, 7602 N. Navarro St.
- July 2021 - Vela Farms, 221 S. Main St.
- June 2021 - The New Rodeo Restaurant, 407 E. Rio Grande St.
The City of Victoria Environmental Services department is ready to put out the call for nominations for the Keep Victoria Beautiful monthly Business Beautification Awards.
Do you know of a Victoria business that is doing its part to help keep Victoria Beautiful? Nominate them for our monthly beautification award!
- All businesses within the City of Victoria limits are eligible for nomination.
- Business owners must not nominate their own business.
- Nominations must be received by the 25th of the month and the winner will be chosen at the following month’s KVB board meeting.
- A business can only win the award once every 2 years.
- Building front is attractive and inviting, with clean paint or bricks.
- Trees, shrubs and/or flowers are healthy and well-maintained (weeding, mulching, watering, pruning).
- Grass is mowed.
- Sidewalks, curbs, parking areas, and fencing are weeded.
- Any benches, trash cans, and/or chairs are in good condition.
- Parking area is litter-free.
- Store front has attractive signs.
- Dumpsters and trash areas are clean and tidy.
- Old, unused bulky items are not stored around or behind the store i.e. equipment, furniture, supplies.