The City of Victoria's Wastewater Treatment Division operates and maintains two wastewater treatment plants, the Regional Plant and the Odem Street Plant.
The Regional Plant is permitted to treat up to 9.6 million gallons per day (mgd) using a complete mix, activated sludge process. This plant also accepts approved hauled waste such as septic tank and grit trap waste.
The Odem Street Plant is permitted to treat up to 4.4 mgd utilizing the activated sludge process with fine bubble diffused air. The treatment facility also utilizes ultraviolet light for disinfection.
Wastewater Hauler Packet & Information
- Hauler Permit Requirements
- Domestic Waste Hauling Permit Application
- Waste Hauler Agreement
- TCEQ Licensed Grease Waste Receiving Facilities
- City of Victoria Rules and Regulations for Disposal
- City of Victoria Direct Sewage Dumping Ordinance (Sec. 13-105)
- Sample Copy of Waste Tracking Form
For questions on Wastewater Hauler Permits, please contact:
David Weaver, Wastewater Treatment Plant Manager 361-485-3260
Do you have a question or concern for the Wastewater Treatment Plant Staff?
Please submit a Customer Service Request.