The Traffic Control Division's primary responsibility is the installation, maintenance and operation of traffic signals, traffic signs and pavement markings in the City.
Duties of this division include:
- Street Light Installation
- Traffic Studies, Traffic Counts, and Traffic Control Installation Design
- Traffic Signal Installation, Operation and Maintenance
- School Zone Flasher Maintenance
- Traffic Markings and Striping Maintenance
- Traffic Control Sign Installation and Maintenance
Street Light Outages
American Electric Power (AEP): 866-223-8508
Victoria Electric Co-Op (VEC): 361-573-2428
Do you have a question or concern for the Traffic Control Staff?
Please submit a Customer Service Request.