The Streets and Drainage Division's primary responsibility is the maintenance of the roadways and storm drainage systems of the City.
Duties of this division include:
- Street Maintenance including pothole repair, crack sealing, failure repair
- Utility Cut Repair
- Drainage Ditch Maintenance
- Curb and Gutter Repair
- Inlet Cleaning, Maintenance and Installation
- Sidewalk Maintenance and Installation
- Right-of-way Maintenance
- Citizen Issue Resolution
- 48 Hour Pothole Repair Hotline
Do you have a question or concern for the Streets & Drainage Staff?
Please submit a Customer Service Request.