To play the Public Service Announcement please click the link below.
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention. (Podcast)
- The difference between drinking water, wastewater and storm water. (Podcast)
- The difference between drinking water, wastewater and storm water. (Video)
- Grate Concern for Storm Drains
The Storm Water Division of the City of Victoria’s Public Works Department is charged with administering the City’s Storm Water Management Program as mandated by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
The primary responsibilities include Public Outreach and Education, Public Involvement, Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination, Construction Site Storm Water Controls, Post-Construction Controls for New Development and Redevelopment and Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping for Municipal Operations.
To report a Storm Water related issue please call 361-485-3186.
- Storm Water Ordinance
- Storm Water Management Questions & Answers
- Storm Water Brochure
- Job Site Poster
- Solution to Pollution
- Storm Water Placemat
- Grass Clipping Brochure
Do you have a question or concern for the Storm Management Staff?
Please submit a Customer Service Request.