The Victoria Parks & Recreation Department offers various athletic leagues throughout the year. Leagues are held at our Adult Sports Complex and the Sports Youth Complex.
- Fall League Kickball and Softball Registration Form
- Cornhole & Washer League Registration Form
- Teams can register by:
- Faxing or emailing the completed registration form to 361-485-3212 or firstname.lastname@example.org then calling in payment to 361-485-3200. We can only accept phone payment if we have the registration form first.
- Stopping by our office at 532 McCright Dr (across from the Children's Park) to fill out the registration form and pay.
- Father's Day Bash Flyer
- Fall Classic Flyer
- Hotel/Motel Info
- Adult Softball/Kickball League Umpires
- Adult Flag Football Referees
- High School Fast Pitch Softball Flyer
- High School Fast Pitch Softball Registration Form
- High School Fast Pitch Softball Rules
Victoria Parks & Recreation allocates, prepares, and maintains competitive game fields used by local sports organizations and coordinates their schedules to ensure they are used to maximum efficiency. All field reservations are managed by the City of Victoria.
Specific questions regarding leagues and sports ran by these organizations can be answered by contacting each organization directly.
Little League Baseball
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on rain-outs, registration dates, and MORE!