Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
The following terms and conditions apply to Online payments.
- Online payments will not be accepted for:
- Driving Safety Course (commonly known as Defensive Driving)
- Deferred Disposition that has not already been granted by the Court
- Cash Bonds
- Juvenile Cases (defendant under the age of 17)
- Payments for individuals in custody
- Partial Payments that have not already been granted by the Court
- If you pay online, you are waiving your right to a trial.
- A plea of No Contest and a disposition of Guilty will be entered on your case.
- All payments made after 5:00 pm will be posted the following work day.
- Any payments made 30 days after the date of judgment will be subject to a $25 Time Payment Fee
required by the State.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions listed above, please go to Respond to a Citation.
107 W. Juan Linn Street
Victoria, Texas 77901