107 W. Juan Linn Street
Victoria, Texas 77901
Phone: (361) 485-3050
Fax: (361) 485-3065
Court Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
It is important that the defendant and any parties in attendance with the defendant follow these policies. If these policies are not followed, it could result in the case being reset to a later date or the violator being held in contempt of court.
The following items are not allowed in Court
- Hats of any kind
- Bare feet
- Food, drinks, or gum
- Recording devices
Cell Phones and Other Electronic Devices
Any electronic device brought into the courtroom must be turned off or completely silenced.
- No weapons of any type are allowed in the court room. This includes pocket/clip knives and any type of pepper spray.
- All persons entering the court room are subject to screening.
- All bags, purses, brief cases, back packs, or similar items are subject to search.
- Persons refusing to be screened or to allow a bag search will be denied access to the court.
- Jokes about carrying weapons into the court or threatening any Judge or other court personnel will be taken seriously.
- Any act or comment considered a threat against a Judge or any court personnel will result in immediate expulsion from the court and possible criminal charges.
- Do not approach the Judge's bench unless directed to do so.
- Do not lean on the Judge's bench.
- Refrain from loud conversations or comments during the court proceedings.
Thank you for your assistance and compliance.