What will I need?
- Internet Access
- Library Card Number
- PIN (available at the Circulation Desk if you do not already have one)
How do I get there?
- Click on My Account
- Input Library Card Number and PIN
- Click Login to the e-Library OPAC
- Click My Account in top gray toolbar
What can I do with My Account?
Helpful hint when using the e-library OPAC system:
- View checkouts, due dates, holds and fines: Click My Account in top gray toolbar then click Review My Account and click on blue Checkouts or Holds tab
- Renew materials: From My Account area of catalog click Renew My Materials.
- Place holds: Click Search/Home in top gray toolbar, search for item, click on Details button and select Place Hold
- Request an Interlibrary Loan: click Request Library Materials in top gray toolbar, click Interlibrary Loan, fill in form, click Send.
- Request an address change: click My Account in top gray toolbar, click Request Address Change, fill in form, click Send.
To move back a screen use the Go Back Link (middle of page on left) not the browser back button.