105 W. Juan Linn St.
Victoria, Texas, 77901
April Hilbrich, TRMC
The City Secretary Office is located in City Hall on the first floor and is open Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The City Secretary has the following responsibilities:
- Attend Council meeting and keep accurate minutes of the proceedings;
- Serve as the Records Management Officer for the city;
- Serve as the Chief Election Official for the City and facilitates all City; elections along with the County Elections Administrator;
- Serve as the Local Registrar for birth and death records in Victoria Co.;
- Issuance of various solicitation and business permits;
- Coordinates the recruitment, application and appointment process for City Council appointed boards, commissions; and
- Serve as a resource for citizens and a link between citizens and the City organization.