Our main goal with Park and Recreation Month is to promote the great opportunities and resources that local park and recreation agencies provide and to let the public know that July is a great time to get out and see all of the incredible things that re happening in their communities.
With everything from sports leagues to special events, Park and Recreation Month is the perfect time to highlight all the different things we offer for people of all ages and abilities.
In addition to visiting a park or recreation area during July, you can get involved in Park and Recreation Month by:
- Using the social media graphics and the hashtag #DiscoverParksVictoria throughout the month.
- Participating in the Park and Recreation Month Field Day on July 13th, 2019.
- Downloading the official Park and Recreation Month Poster and hanging it up, taking pictures with it or sharing copies of it with your community.
- Participating in our weekly contests throughout the month of July.
- Join the conversation on Facebook and Instagram with the hashtag #DiscoverParksVictoria.
July 13th Field Day Tournaments
Sand Volleyball Tournament
Disc Golf Tournament
Call to Sign Up
Adult Softball Tournament
- Date: -
- Location: Adult Softball Complex
510 Proctor St
Victoria, Texas 77901
- Introduction: Men's C/D/E and Mixed C/D
Our Fall Takeover & Homerun Derby (previously called Fall Classic) will take place Nov 1-3 in Victoria, TX.
Homerun Derby starts at 8pm on Friday night for men and women (women hit 200' fences). Winner will be given a 2019 Worth Bat.
Tourn starts Saturday morning and is a 3GG. Team registration is $125 and there is no gate fees. $20 PAP for umps. Teams must be registered with USSSA.
Men's C/D/E and Mixed C/D divisions available. Divisions are subject to combination depending on registration. USSSA Classic Plus & Classic W balls only. All teams will be given 6 balls upon check in to use or they may use their own.
Prizes include: 6 additional game balls (1st-4th), 4 2019 USSSA Bats (1st), 2 Bats (2nd), 1 Bat (3rd-4th), 12 Dry Fit Shirts (1st-2nd), 12 Hand Towels (3rd). Prizes are guaranteed with at least 8 teams per division.
Raffles, Merchandise, and Concessions (w beer) available on site.
Call Jaymie at 361-648-0113 to register or w questions.