Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. Final disposition shall be deferred for 90 days;
2. The Defendant shows proof of valid Driver’s License or state-issued ID card;
3. The Court shall impose a Special Expense Fee and court costs of the violation as determined by the Court's fee schedule
4. Payment options:
OPTION 1 The Defendant pays total amount of citation as determined by the Court’s fee schedule a at the time the deferred disposition is requested;
OPTION 2 The Defendant pays total amount of citation as determined by the Court's schedule in full by the end of the 90 day deferral period
5. The Defendant is at least 25 years of age, or if less than 25 years of age agrees to complete a driving safety course* approved under Chapter 1001, Texas Education Code; *for moving violations only
6. The Defendant has not been granted Deferred in the City of Victoria within twelve (12) months of the date of the request;
7. The Defendant is not currently on Deferred in the City of Victoria; and
8. During the 90 day deferral period, the Defendant shall keep the court updated of current address, obey all the laws of the State of Texas and the Ordinances of the City of Victoria, and comply with all other deferral requirements imposed by the Judge.
1. Any offenses by a holder of a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL);
2. Any traffic offense that occurred in a construction zone with workers present
3. The offense is a status offense involving a violation of the Alcohol Beverage Code;
4. The offense is for Driving Under the Influence pursuant to 106.041 of the Alcohol Beverage Code;
5. The offense is a status offense involving a violation of Chapter 161 of the Health and Safety Code
6. Juvenile cases (must appear in person with a parent or guardian)
7. There may be other offenses excluded. Please contact the court prior to submitting your request.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field