Friends of the Library are people who value reading, understand the impact of literacy on the quality of society, and believe in the expansion of free public library services. Please join us and experience the satisfaction of supporting the Victoria Public Library.
Non-Profit Volunteer Group
Friends of the Victoria Public Library is a non-profit volunteer group, raising funds to support:
- Additional library materials (print, e-books and audio books)
- Professional development of staff
- Travel expenses to bring in job applicants
- Supplies for signature events, such as:
- Spring Break
- Summer Reading Program
- Gingerbread House Workshop
- Individual: $10 annual contribution
- Sponsor: $100 annual contribution
To join, simply direct your contribution to:
Friends of the Victoria Public Library
302 N Main Street
Victoria, TX 77901
Membership year is January to December.
Help make great experiences possible for our community!