The Streets and Drainage Division's primary responsibility is the maintenance of the roadways and storm drainage systems of the City.
Duties of this division include:
- Street Maintenance including pothole repair, crack sealing, failure repair
- Utility Cut Repair
- Drainage Ditch Maintenance
- Curb and Gutter Repair
- Inlet Cleaning, Maintenance and Installation
- Sidewalk Maintenance and Installation
- Right-of-way Maintenance
- Citizen Issue Resolution
- 48 Hour Pothole Repair Hotline 485-3160
City of Victoria 2013 Street Inventory
City of Victoria 2012 Street Inventory
City of Victoria 2010-2011 Street Inventory
Do you have a Streets or Drainage question or concern?
Please submit a Customer Service Request.