The Engineering Division functions as the City's in-house engineering consultant.
Duties of this division include:
- Miscellaneous Project Design (Streets and Drainage, Utilities, Parks)
- Engineering Consultant Contracts
- Supervision and Administration
- Capitol Improvement Design
- Project Construction Administration and Inspection
- Master Drainage Plan Administration
- Subdivision Plan Review and Construction Inspection
- Oil Well Permitting
- Franchise Utility Permitting and Inspection
- Street Inventory Maintenance
- Right-of-Way Permit Administration (driveway, sidewalk, etc.)
- Plat and Utility Grid Map Maintenance
- Citizen Issue Resolution
Design Guidelines and Standard Details
City of Victoria Specifications for Public Works Construction Ver_2007.2
Project Status Report
Have a question or concern for the Engineering Staff?
Please submit a Customer Service Request.