Effective January 2016, a $3.00 surcharge will be charged when using a credit card in person at the City of Victoria Utility Billing Office. Currently there is a $3.00 surcharge for credit card transactions over the phone or online.
Other payment options without a surcharge include:
- US Mail
- Drop Boxes at HEB at 6106 N. Navarro or at 700 Main Center
- Bank Draft
- E-check payments on-line at View and Pay Your Water Bill
The Utility Billing Office (UBO) is responsible for:
- Precise and timely meter readings of water consumption
- Billing for utilities consisting of: water usage, sewer and garbage service
- Account administration: activation, account maintenance, transfer of services, process meter readings, deactivation
- Efficient, accurate utility payment collections
- Water utility service calls: Turn on/off water and all meter reading issues.
View and Pay Your Water Bill
Automatic Bank Draft form Acrobat Reader (Required)
Other Payment Options & Night Drop Locations
Water & Sewer Base Rates
Water Savings Methods (Pamphlet)
Sewer Winter Average Information
New Account Application - Requirements - New Account Activation by Phone
Do you have a utility billing related question or concern?
Please submit a Customer Service Request.
| Water Sense for Kids!